By registering a Personal Account you will be asked to provide certain personal and sensitive information as detailed in this document and our Terms of Service.
- You can access, update or change Profile Information at any time.
- You can opt out of pureprofile and delete Profile Information at any time.
- We only store Profile Information you choose to provide. We use the latest technologies and best practices to protect all personal information from both unauthorised physical and electronic access and interference.
- We do not permit Businesses to access your Personal Information unless you decide to make this information available.
- We do not forward or transfer your Information to any third parties, other than the organisations detailed in this document, which are required to operate pureprofile. This disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide Pureprofile to you and these organisations are required to respect and maintain our commitments to your privacy and security.
We are absolutely committed to these policies. This document forms part of our Terms of Service. We recommend that you read it carefully to ensure that you are entirely comfortable with the content. If you have any concerns or questions relating to this document then please send your enquiry via our ‘Contact Us’ section of the Site.